IIT DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL OF INDIA
[INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL OF INDIA] Govt. of India Registered Trust, Works Related to Information Technology & HRD
अंतर्राष्ट्रीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विकास परिषद, भारत
District Coordinator F A Q and Answers
Frequently Asking Questions AND ANSWERS at the time of applying District Coordinator Position in "IIT Development Council of India"(IITDCI)
1) Is “IIT Development Council of India” is a Government Organization?
Ans: No, it is Not Government Organization, it is a registered trust of Government of India and it is an NGO. For more Details about Organization please Visit Organization “About Us” Page in Our IITDCI Website which iswww.iitdci.org
2) Who can apply for the District Coordinator Position?
Ans: (A) Any Male or Female can apply with minimum Qualification of Any Degree (any Graduation)
(B) Age above 21 years
(C) Nativity: Applicants has to stay for last Three Years at same location or in his/her Native place only.
(D) Job location: Applicant Native Place or residence for last Three Years at same location.
“For more details please refer the Proposal Documents of District Coordinator”.
3) Physically Challenged Person can apply or not?
Ans: No, they can not apply.
4) If Physically Challenged Person willing to do then what?
Ans: If State Coordinator and IITDCI H.O give reference then application may be considered for further process.
5) What is District Coordinator?
Ans: District Coordinator means it is one of the Designations of the IITDCI. The District Coordinator is also called as IITDCI Team Member. He/She has to work Under State Coordinator and as per the Guidelines of the Organization.
6) What is District Coordinator Job Responsibility?
Ans: For Every District Coordinator totally Maximum Three MLA Constitutions (Places) will be allotted in his/her own District. In every MLA Constitution District Coordinator has to Appoint with the help of State Coordinator and IITDCI Team Maximum 4 Project Coordinators. District Coordinator has to give Proper Training to every Project Coordinator regarding all Projects including Current Running Project. District Coordinator has to explain Target details to every Project Coordinator. District Coordinator has to support to every Project Coordinator to reach his/her Targets.
District Coordinator has to keep regular communication with every Project Coordinator and his Head State Coordinator and also with IITDCI National Team.
District Coordinator has to allot to every Project Coordinator MLA Constitution Area (Local Area) some Areas and Places will be allotted in that areas and Places Project Coordinator has to visit and explain all IITDCI Projects in Schools/Colleges and Institutions then after as per Organization terms Project Coordinator (with the help of District Coordinator) has to Register School/College and Institutions and also as per the requirement other Activities have to do by every Project Coordinator (with the help of District Coordinator) .
Once any School/College Registered with IITDCI then that total School/College Responsibility regarding all the projects taken care by Project Coordinator and District Coordinator Only related to all Activities of IITDCI
District Coordinator has to take from every Project Coordinator daily reporting directly or by phone or by E-mail as per the requirement.
7) Where the Position will be allotted?
Ans: Please Read answer of the above question (What is District Coordinator Job Responsibility?)
8) What is the Registration Fee of District Coordinator?
Ans: Rupees One Thousand Only (Rs.1000/-) in the form of Demand Draft (D.D) Only. And in the name of “IIT Development Council of India” Payable at Hyderabad Only
9) Demand Draft have to be taken from which Bank?
Ans: Demand Draft can be taken from any Bank.
10) Is Registration Fee of District Coordinator is Refundable?
Ans: No, registration Fee of District Coordinator is not refundable or not transferable weather application accepted or rejected.
11) Where should Applicant send the Application and other Required Documents?
Ans: It is already mentioned on Proposal Documents of District Coordinator.
12) After Receiving Email or Downloading the Application and Proposal Documents of District Coordinator within how many working days the documents to be sent to IITDCI Head Office?
Ans: Within 10 Working Days Only.
After 10 working days the Email/Proposal will be sent to other persons/Applied Candidates if Position of District Coordinator in that Particular area is still vacant or if anybody not applied.
13) How the Candidate/ Applicant know that the particular area is vacant?
Ans: Visit IITDCI Website and Click /Open on State Wise Team Page in that you can see your State Maps Click on your State Map in that again you can see State Wise Divisions, Select your Division in which Division your District is mentioned, on that Division if you click you came to know that in your District and in your MLA Constitution “District Coordinator Position is Vacant or not”, if no any District Coordinator is working in your MLA Constitution as District Coordinator then you can apply for the Position of District Coordinator.
If the Particular area is not Vacant then on IITDCI Website under State Division Page in that particular District or Area “No Vacancy” board will be displayed.
14) In each District how many District Coordinator will be Appointed?
Ans: (A) In every District Urban Area (City Location) for every One MLA Constitutions Only One District Coordinators will be appointed
(B) In every District Rural Area (Non City Location) for every Three MLA Constitutions Only One District Coordinators will be Appointed
15) After Sending Application form and other Documents to IITDCI Head Office (IITDCI H.O) What is the Next Process?
Ans: After receiving your Application Form and other Documents to us within two working days you will get Application Consignment Received Confirmation by E-mail.
16) In How many days the District Coordinator Selection Process will be done?
Ans: Already mentioned in the Proposal Document of District Coordinator regarding Selection Process.
17) Will the Applicant get 100% sure Job?
Ans: No, Based on Applicant Communication Skills and based on Verification Report, Applicant Selection Process will be done.
18) How will be the Verification Process of District Coordinator?
Ans: IITDCI Team Members will do Verification Process as per Organization requirement.
19) Is there any recommendation or reference require to become District Coordinator?
Ans: IITDCI will not accept any type of recommendations but if State Coordinator gives any reference regarding any candidate/Applicant then IITDCI give first preference for the selection process.
20) On which bases the Application will be rejected?
Ans: If all the required Documents are not submitted or If the Application form is incompletely filled, then application form will be rejected for further process.
21) After Registration Fee and Completion of Selection Process does District Coordinator need to pay any other Payment or Fees?
22) What are the Documents to be sent and How?
Ans: Please refer Proposal.
23) Will there be any Training Program?
Ans: After selection process it will be intimated.
24) Is it Permanent Or Temporary Or Contract Job?
Ans: It is totally Permanent Only if any person not works as per the Organization Terms then Organization will remove that particular District Coordinator.
25) How much the Target District Coordinator Should reach?
Ans: It is based on Project to Project Only.
26) How to reach District Coordinator Target? Does District Coordinator alone have to complete total target?
Ans: District Coordinator has to complete the given Target with the help of Project Coordinators (Total Project Coordinators Team)
Whatever Project Coordinators do the work that Total work calculated to/ Added to District Coordinator’s Target
27) If District Coordinator does not reach the Target then what OR Fails to reach Target then District Coordinator won’t get any Salary?
Ans: As per Work done by “District Coordinator Team” Organization will decide monthly payment to the District Coordinator.
28) Is there any fixed Salary for District Coordinator?
Ans: NO, based on Star Rating Calculation only, “Salary/ Any Payment” will be fixed based on District Coordinator Team Work done “Salary/ Any Payment” will be decided and District Coordinator to District Coordinator Monthly
29) Maximum how much Monthly Payment District Coordinator will get?
Ans: it is totally depends on performance only, If District Coordinator Team works regularly as per Terms and Conditions of the Organization for more than one year in all Projects then District Coordinator can get Monthly Rupees: One Lakh Only (Rs.100000/-) and Above.
30) If District Coordinator not reaches the Target in present project, then District Coordinator should stop working?
Ans: No, not require to stop working, even if District Coordinator does not reach at least 1% from the given Total Target then also he/she can work for IITDCI’s next project But District Coordinator has to give proper explanation regarding reason for not to reach the given Target or fail to reach the given Target. District Coordinator has to get proper training for next project to achieve any Star Rating or the given Target.
31) If District Coordinator wants to Leave/Drop/Stop/Quit the Job in the Middle of the Project, can District Coordinator Leave/Drop/Stop/Quit the Job?
Ans: Yes, with proper reason District Coordinator can leave the District Coordinator job.
District Coordinator has to submit all “reports, documents and any other related to IITDCI” to IITDCI TEAM MEMBER AND IITDCI HEAD OFFICE before Leave/Drop/Stop/Quit the Job.
And also as per the requirements he/she has to keep good communication with all IITDCI Team Members along with IITDCI HEAD OFFICE
32) Is there any Agreement/Bond for the Position of District Coordinator to do the job/Work for particular Months or Years?
33) What about Travelling Allowance?
Ans: District Coordinator works in his/her local place only and District Coordinator him/her self has to arrange.
34) Where to Report about Total Team work activity?
Ans: District Coordinator has to report Total Team Work to STATE COORDINATOR and IITDCI H.O.
35) How should Report about work activity?
Ans: By E-mails and Hard Copies as per the requirements of IITDCI H.O
36) Where to Work?
Ans: In your MLA Constitution Area in your district and in your State with the help of Project Coordinators Team.
District Coordinator has to work as per the guidelines of State Coordinator and IITDCI H.O
Note: Apart from above Questions if you have any other Question then please send us by Email to clarify your question’s answer. Please send us the Mail for the following E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
preeminent leader of the Indian independence movement in British-ruled India
Shri Ram Nath Kovind
Hon'ble Prime Minister
Shri Narendra Modi