IIT DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL OF INDIA
[INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL OF INDIA] Govt. of India Registered Trust, Works Related to Information Technology & HRD
अंतर्राष्ट्रीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विकास परिषद, भारत
Frequently Asking Questions And ANSWERS at the time of applying State Coordinator position in
"IIT Development Council of India”(IITDCI)
1) Is “IIT Development Council of India” is a Government Organization?
Ans: No, it is Not Government Organization, it is a registered trust of Government of India and it is an NGO. For more Details about Organization please Visit Organization “About Us” Page in Our IITDCI Website which is www.iitdci.org
2) Who can apply for the State Coordinator Position?
Ans: (A) Any Male or Female can apply with minimum Qualification of Any Degree (any Graduation)
(B) Age above 24 years
(C) Nativity: Applicants has to stay for last Three Years at same location or in his/her Native place only.
(D) Job location: Applicant Native Place or residence for last Three Years at same location.
“For more details please refer the Proposal Documents of State Coordinator”.
3) What is State Coordinator?
Ans: State Coordinator means it is one of the Designations of the IITDCI. The State Coordinator is also called as IITDCI Team Member. He/She has to work under as per the Guidelines of the Organization. And it is not just like an any job it is responsibility he/she should response all the times.
4) What is State Coordinator Job Responsibility?
Ans: For Every State Coordinator Some Districts will be allotted the group of Districts is called a State Division in every State some of Group of State Divisions are their every State Division In-charge and Head Called as a State Coordinator. State Coordinator has to take care about all District Coordinators and Project Coordinators in his/her State Division regarding all activities of IITDCI.
In every District, for every MLA Constitution as per the Terms State Coordinator has to appoint District Coordinators with the help of IITDCI H.O
State Coordinator has to appoint in every MLA Constitution Maximum 4 Project Coordinators with the help of “District Coordinator and IITDCI Team”
State Coordinator has to give Proper Training to every District Coordinator and Project Coordinator regarding all Projects including Current Running Project.
State Coordinator has to explain Target details to every District Coordinator and Project Coordinator.
State Coordinator has to support to every District Coordinator and Project Coordinator to reach his/her Targets.
State Coordinator has to keep regular communication with every District Coordinator and Project Coordinator and also with IITDCI National Team.
State Coordinator has to allot MLA Constitution to every District Coordinator with the help of IITDCI National Team.
State Coordinator with the help of District Coordinator has to allot to every Project Coordinator MLA Constitution Area (Local Area) some Areas and Places will be allotted in that areas and Places Project Coordinator has to visit and explain all IITDCI Projects in Schools/Colleges and Institutions then after as per Organization terms Project Coordinator (with the help of District Coordinator) has to Register School/College and Institutions and also as per the requirement other Activities have to do by every Project Coordinator (with the help of District Coordinator) .
Once any School/College Registered with IITDCI then that total School/College Responsibility regarding all the projects taken care by Project Coordinator, District Coordinator and State Coordinator Only related to all Activities of IITDCI
State Coordinator has to take from every District Coordinator and Project Coordinator daily reporting directly or by phone or by E-mail as per the requirement.
5) From were State Coordinator has to work?
Ans: State Coordinator has to work from Home only, He/She has to utilize his/her residence as a State Division Office, Until IITDCI Office Opens in the particular State Division.
6) When IITDCI Office Open in the Particular State Division?
Ans: Once Appointed all District and Project Coordinators in Particular Division then after as per Terms and Conditions of the Organization Office Opens.
7) Who will bear/spend the IITDCI Office expenditure?
Ans: IITDCI Head Office will give total expenditure.
8) Where the Position will be allotted?
Ans: Please Read answer of the above question (What is State Coordinator Job Responsibility?)
9) What is the Registration Fee of State Coordinator?
Ans: Rupees Two Thousand Only (Rs.2000/-) in the form of Demand Draft (D.D) Only. And in the name of “IIT Development Council of India” Payable at Hyderabad Only
10) Demand Draft have to be taken from which Bank?
Ans: Demand Draft can be taken from any Bank.
11) Is Registration Fee of State Coordinator is Refundable?
Ans: No, registration Fee of State Coordinator is not refundable or not transferable weather application accepted or rejected.
12) What is Authorization Fee and how much Authorization of State Coordinator?
Ans: authorization fees is to become state coordinator this amount utilizes for the development of organization, and development of respective state division activities.
Rupees: Three Lakhs Only (Rs.3, 00,000/-) in the form of Demand Draft (D.D) Only, and in the name of “IIT Development Council of India” Payable at Hyderabad Only
13) Is the Authorization fee is refundable?
14) Authorization fee should be paid immediately and is it must to pay?
Ans: After completion of the selection process only Authorization fees paid by applicant and it is must.
15) If Authorization Fee could not be paid at the time of Selection process then? And is there any other alternative to pay Authorization Fee.
Ans: if due to any reasons if applicant Unable to pay Authorization Fee then he/she can submit request letter
Regarding request letter sample please click here:
16) Where should Applicant send the Application and other Required Documents?
Ans: It is already mentioned on Proposal Documents of State Coordinator.
17) After Receiving Email or Downloading the Application and Proposal Documents of State Coordinator within how many working days the documents to be sent to IITDCI Head Office?
Ans: Within 10 Working Days Only.
After 10 working days the Email/Proposal will be sent to other persons/Applied Candidates,
If Position of State Coordinator in that Particular Division is still vacant or if anybody not applied
18) How the Candidate/ Applicant know that the particular area is vacant?
Ans: Visit IITDCI Website and Click /Open on State Wise Team Page in that you can see your State Maps Click on your State Map in that again you can see State Wise Divisions, Select your Division in which Division your District is mentioned, on that Division if you click you came to know that “State Coordinator Position is Vacant or not”, if no any State Coordinator is working in your State Division then you can apply for the Position of “State Coordinator”.
If the Particular area is not Vacant then on IITDCI Website under State Division Page in that particular State Division “No Vacancy” board will be displayed.
19) In every State Division how many State Coordinators will be appointed?
Ans: only one State Coordinator will be appointed for every state division
20) After Sending Application form and other Documents to IITDCI Head Office (IITDCI H.O) What is the Next Process?
Ans: After receiving your Application Form and other Documents to us within two working days you will get Application Consignment Received Confirmation by E-mail.
21) In How many days the State Coordinator Selection Process will be done?
Ans: Already mentioned in the Proposal Document of State Coordinator regarding Selection Process.
22) Will the Applicant get 100% sure Job?
Ans: No, Based on Applicant Communication Skills and based on Verification Report, Applicant Selection Process will be done.
23) How will be the Verification Process of State Coordinator?
Ans: IITDCI Team Members will do Verification Process as per Organization requirement.
24) Is there any recommendation or reference require to become State Coordinator?
IITDCI will not accept any type of recommendations but if National Coordinator gives any reference regarding any candidate/Applicant then IITDCI give first preference for the selection process.
25) On which bases the Application will be rejected?
Ans: If all the required Documents are not submitted or If the Application form is incompletely filled, then application form will be rejected for further process.
26) After Registration Fee and Completion of Selection Process does State Coordinator need to pay any other Payment or Fees?
Ans: After Registration Fee and Completion of Selection Process Applicant has to Pay Authorization Fee of Rs.Three Lakhs Only (Rs.300000/-) due to any reason if Applicant is unable to Pay the Authorization Fee then the Applicant can submit Request Letter Please Download the Request Letter Sample. To download request Letter Sample Please Click here
27) What are the Documents to be sent and How?
Ans: Please refer Proposal.
28) Will there be any Training Program?
Ans: After selection process it will be intimated.
29) Is it Permanent or Temporary or Contract Job?
Ans: It is totally permanent only if any person not works as per the Organization Terms then Organization will remove that particular State Coordinator.
30) How much the Target State Coordinator should reach?
Ans: It is based on Project to Project Only.
31) How to reach State Coordinator Target? Does State Coordinator alone have to complete total target?
Ans: State Coordinator has to complete the given Target with the help of Project Coordinators (Total Project Coordinators Team) and District Coordinators
Whatever Project Coordinators and District Coordinators do the work that Total work will be calculated to/ Added to State Coordinator’s Target
32) If State Coordinator does not reach the Target then what OR Fails to reach Target then State Coordinator won’t get any Salary?
Ans: As per Work done by “State Coordinator Team” Organization will decide monthly payment to the State Coordinator.
33) Is there any fixed Salary for State Coordinator?
Ans: NO, based on Star Rating Calculation only, “Salary/ Any Payment” will be fixed
Based on State Coordinator Team Work done “Salary/ Any Payment” will be decided and State Coordinator to State Coordinator Monthly “Salary/ Any Payment” may be different.
34) Maximum how much Monthly Payment State Coordinator will get?
Ans: it is totally depends on performance only If State Coordinator Team works regularly as per Terms and Conditions of the Organization for more than one year in all Projects then State Coordinator can get Monthly Rupees: One Lakh Only (Rs.100000/-) and Above.
35) If State Coordinator not reaches the Target in present project, then State Coordinator should stop working?
Ans: No, not require to stop working, even if State Coordinator does not reach at least 1% from the given Total Target then also he/she can work for IITDCI’s next project But State Coordinator has to give proper explanation regarding reason for not to reach the given Target or fail to reach the given Target. State Coordinator has to get proper training for next project to achieve any Star Rating or the given Target.
36) If State Coordinator wants to Leave/Drop/Stop/Quit the Job in the Middle of the Project, can State Coordinator Leave/Drop/Stop/Quit the Job?
Ans: Yes, with proper reason State Coordinator can leave the State Coordinator job.
State Coordinator has to submit all “reports, documents and any other related to IITDCI” to IITDCI TEAM MEMBER AND IITDCI HEAD OFFICE before Leave/Drop/Stop/Quit the Job.
And also as per the requirements he/she has to keep good communication with all IITDCI Team Members along with IITDCI HEAD OFFICE
37) Is there any Agreement/Bond for the Position of State Coordinator to do the job/Work for particular Months or Years?
38) What about Travelling Allowance?
Ans: There is no travelling allowance; if state coordinator travels more as per the requirement then he/she get more result and benefits.
Most of the time State Coordinator has to work from office only
39) Where to Report about Total Team work activity?
Ans: State Coordinator has to report about Total Team Works to IITDCI H.O.
40) How should Report about work activity?
Ans: By E-mails and Hard Copies as per the requirements of IITDCI H.O
41) Where to Work?
Ans: State Coordinator has to work in his/her (STATE) state division only, as per the guidelines of IITDCI H.O
Note: Apart from above Questions if you have any other Question then please send us by Email to clarify your question’s answer. Please send us the Mail for the following E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
State Coordinator: F A Q and Answers
preeminent leader of the Indian independence movement in British-ruled India
Shri Ram Nath Kovind
Hon'ble Prime Minister
Shri Narendra Modi